• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Novice Nimble #7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Updated first post,

Johan, No i have not heard from Tukr or OG in the past few days.

ED, thanks for the offer anyways.

Swart, I have subs ready for stage 1,3, and 4 in case we need to fill them out. They are nothing spectacular but they will move us up a few spots I think.

Im gonna finish dinner and then I will take a look at where we stand to gain the most and update everyone so we can focus our efforts.

Last edited:
I didn't know you were still in the novice league...

Speaking of the novice league, anyone tell me when novice ends?
It seems someone told me once 9 months?
But from first sub, or after rookie?
Seems it must be soon for me, but can't seem to find where HwBot would tell me..
Good to know since it has bit our *** before when you change mid-comp.

Any you intermediary and/or facilitator types....????

Eskerik Asko

Hey guys I'm to tired to do a full update on the first post but we are currently in third but only by a slim margin. If anyone can fill out the few missing subs we need it may not be enough for second place but it will definitely clinch third for us. I will get everything up to date in the morning.

Oh and there is less than 4 hours left to submit.

Well you did manage to hang onto to third guys. Good work and thanks for keeping this organized Lochekey :clap:

NN7.JPG

Thanks, Johan

So it looks like we have held third place I will keep an eye on the ranking for a few days as the subs are checked and will notify everyone if there is any changes. I am updating the first post now to show final results.

Thanks again to everyone who participated either directly in the competition or by giving us advice throughout to help score better.

Till the next Novice Nimble (about a week or so out), its been fun.

-Lochekey

Last edited:
Back