• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TJ07 i7 upgrade

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Do they have a US distributor at all? I'm still poking around the site. The numbers of you guys using that sleeving here has inspired me to do a full sleeve job on my rig in the near future, even though ~90% of the cables are hidden.

Do they have a US distributor at all? I'm still poking around the site. The numbers of you guys using that sleeving here has inspired me to do a full sleeve job on my rig in the near future, even though ~90% of the cables are hidden.

No unfortunately they don't but everyone here in the states says they get their orders in about 4 days or so so that's pretty good.

You can buy a sleeving kit from MurderMod and they ship from Mn, if you're doing the entire PSU the I suggest the Psychopack. I got the Sociopack and it wasn't enough for what I was doing. You can find the sleeving kits HERE

I feel like I'm hijacking your thread. Do they offer sleeving that's a bit larger in diameter that will let me sleeve my whole ATX connector's sleeve in one go? I'm not a big fan of the 24 individual sleeved wires look.

I feel like I'm hijacking your thread. Do they offer sleeving that's a bit larger in diameter that will let me sleeve my whole ATX connector's sleeve in one go? I'm not a big fan of the 24 individual sleeved wires look.

No problem at all sherretz, that's what these threads are for. :beer:
You can get tubing sleeve and it should cover the bundle of wires well, you can find that HERE

Back