• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CureCoin Discussion Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
+1 to Silver...

It also varies by the entire pool's production. Meaning, if you fold say, 500K PPD and are 10th in the pool for overall production you get XX, however, if you fold 500K PPD and are 100th in the pool you get much less. That said, the PPD for the pool/team is not going up dramatically so that variance isn't big at this time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We're both grampas, so I call him Pops.......:cool:
:rofl: :clap: :thup:

curecoin.net

Look for the wallet and setup guide there.
The pool is: www.cryptobullionspool.com

You can see your folding/mining stats at: stats.curecoinfolding.com
But wait 48-72hs for coins/points to show up.

You can sell at both bittrex.com or poloniex.com but I'd reccomend holding at least some of them.

I have no idea how I'm keeping ahead of Fever, but this makes 4 updates now.

Also, that is quite a large gap in price between buy and sell offers.

I have no idea how I'm keeping ahead of Fever, but this makes 4 updates now.

Also, that is quite a large gap in price between buy and sell offers.

I've held back a bit, still unsure about the whole thing. I love the aspect of folding instead of mining, but the pool has put me off by being 48 to 72 hours late. At peak I had 15x 7970 folding and lowered to 9 today. What are you hitting it with, and do you prefer it to mining XPM?

I believe I'm getting a higher payout with 6 280x/7970s and 4 7870s. I should average out around 900K ppd if my math is right. I also just could have been really unlucky with the XPM miner, but I went through at least 56 hours with 0 blocks soloing it.

So i am trying to setup this curecoin mining deal.

I installed folding at home, right clicked, properties, and changed the last part on the target?

F@H wont launch..??

EDIT:

A restart sorted it...

I THINK that got it running... Anything i need to do different when setting up a second rig? Do i use the same passkey for both rigs?

Oh and it seems like my rig is doing nothing?

GPU-z has all cards at idle, and f@h says 0.00%

Last edited:
So i am trying to setup this curecoin mining deal.

I installed folding at home, right clicked, properties, and changed the last part on the target?

F@H wont launch..??

EDIT:

A restart sorted it...

I THINK that got it running... Anything i need to do different when setting up a second rig? Do i use the same passkey for both rigs?

Oh and it seems like my rig is doing nothing?

GPU-z has all cards at idle, and f@h says 0.00%

Same username & passkey for all rigs yes.

Also, give F@H about 5-10 minutes to start using the GPU's... It takes a few minutes to launch the cores.

EDIT: Yes, Pierre, that looks right. Just give it 10 minutes to start, then wait about an hour to get accurate PPD :)

Same username & passkey for all rigs yes.

Also, give F@H about 5-10 minutes to start using the GPU's... It takes a few minutes to launch the cores.

EDIT: Yes, Pierre, that looks right. Just give it 10 minutes to start, then wait about an hour to get accurate PPD :)

Okay, well suddenly my slot 1 placed 6970 started to use 50% then while flipping threw gpu-z the driver crashed...

Okay, well suddenly my slot 1 placed 6970 started to use 50% then while flipping threw gpu-z the driver crashed...

ALWAYS run stock clocks.
OR
Ensure your OC is 1000% stable otherwise there is a chance the WU might fail, which means it has to be dumped :( (Very rare though)

ALWAYS run stock clocks.
OR
Ensure your OC is 1000% stable otherwise there is a chance the WU might fail, which means it has to be dumped :( (Very rare though)

Okay that would be fine, apart from the fact the some how even without it ever being started, the clocks i use for mining scrypt at what the cards run..

Okay that would be fine, apart from the fact the some how even without it ever being started, the clocks i use for mining scrypt at what the cards run..

Afterburner always applys the last used clocks AFAIK.

Crank the voltage up a bit. Curecoin is uber low power draw anyway :)

Back