• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CureCoin Discussion Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I had issues installing and downloading the cores for F@H 7.4.4...
My windows install was sooo borked up, that only re-installing Windows fixed the issue.

But your log doesn't seem to show the cores being launched.
Any way to get a screen shot of the main interface (like the screenshot you posted before of F@H control)

I had issues installing and downloading the cores for F@H 7.4.4...
My windows install was sooo borked up, that only re-installing Windows fixed the issue.

But your log doesn't seem to show the cores being launched.
Any way to get a screen shot of the main interface (like the screenshot you posted before of F@H control)

Its a clean install, done this morning. Turned out to be the windows firewall, disabled it, and finally, i am seeing numbers move.

Aha, so when is says 100% then what?

It should upload the results to the servers, then get another WU.

Now, has it been stuck at 100% for a while?
If so, that card crashed, but F@H thought it was still working.
So It's not actually at 100% if that's the case.

It should upload the results to the servers, then get another WU.

Now, has it been stuck at 100% for a while?
If so, that card crashed, but F@H thought it was still working.
So It's not actually at 100% if that's the case.

They hit 100%, then started over.

But still not a single stat anywhere.

Takes some time for the stats to update or create for you on stanfords site which you will then be able to look up your ID on the extreme over clocking website and it updates every 3 hours.

Got it. How do I tell again when I've completed a WU?

F@H Advanced control, or the web GUI will show like 99.99% complete, then it will go back to 0%, and repeat.

It sens the completed work of to the servers and gets you more work :)

I had to wait 48 hours for my first coins.

It depends on when you submitted your WU's, and when the pool paid out.

I'm encountering some difficulties and need some help.

My account balance in crytobullions is evident. I have no clue how to cash out (making the assumption that means sending the coins to my wallet which remains empty on my PC). The cash out option requires a 4 digit PIN which apparently isn't the same as the one I was issued upon registering.

Could someone please explain wallets to me and how they work? On the cryptobullions site I've entered the long address code I was issued with my wallet thinking that it was my account number. Is this incorrect?

I'm encountering some difficulties and need some help.

My account balance in crytobullions is evident. I have no clue how to cash out (making the assumption that means sending the coins to my wallet which remains empty on my PC). The cash out option requires a 4 digit PIN which apparently isn't the same as the one I was issued upon registering.

Could someone please explain wallets to me and how they work? On the cryptobullions site I've entered the long address code I was issued with my wallet thinking that it was my account number. Is this incorrect?

cash.PNG

Wallets are just that - wallets. They hold your coins. :)

EDIT: Add this to the OP: Curecoin Profit Calc! :thup:
It accurate to within 0.01 Curecoin actually :shock: (I make ~3.98, it said 3.99)

Back