• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CureCoin Discussion Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is there a better tutorial on the exchanges as to what a CC value is vs. what other currencies are worth ?

I'm not having much success figuring out what/when/where. But then, for whatever reason, I have trouble figuring out how badly I get ripped when swapping U.S. currency when leaving the country.....yeah, more 1st world problems. And I'm not that bad at math....:eh?:

Is there a better tutorial on the exchanges as to what a CC value is vs. what other currencies are worth ?

I'm not having much success figuring out what/when/where. But then, for whatever reason, I have trouble figuring out how badly I get ripped when swapping U.S. currency when leaving the country.....yeah, more 1st world problems. And I'm not that bad at math....:eh?:

? I'm not sure I understand the question...

You want to see how much 1 Curecoin is worth in different types of Fiat?

Also, what's with these low prices?
Under 0.0009 buy orders on Poloniex! :shock:

I would think Bittrex or Poloniex or w/e has what he is looking for...

The pricing has been that way for days...

Is there any way we could still fold for T32 and do curecoin?

One way seems to be setting up a SHA256 pool like cryptobullionpools, but I don't know if you would have to get the devs to sign off on it. Second, since in it only one block a day, it seems like this would be really counterproductive. One pool gets the block, the other gets nothing.

The other way seems like it would be to get the cryptobullionpool to track T32 members who sign up there. I don't see real software challenge to it, as they don't have get Stanford to do anything different, just pull the stats and match up users to T32 stats as well as their team stats.

Sorry if I'm rambling, but folding for any team other than T32 rubs me the wrong way. Though for me folding is better than not folding.

One way seems to be setting up a SHA256 pool like cryptobullionpools, but I don't know if you would have to get the devs to sign off on it. Second, since in it only one block a day, it seems like this would be really counterproductive. One pool gets the block, the other gets nothing.

The other way seems like it would be to get the cryptobullionpool to track T32 members who sign up there. I don't see real software challenge to it, as they don't have get Stanford to do anything different, just pull the stats and match up users to T32 stats as well as their team stats.

Sorry if I'm rambling, but folding for any team other than T32 rubs me the wrong way. Though for me folding is better than not folding.

Yeah.. I don't like seeing my stats for Team32 flatline, but at least I'm folding :-/

Yeah.. I don't like seeing my stats for Team32 flatline, but at least I'm folding :-/

I don't think they want to do that, they want curecoin to be the no.1 team to get more hype going for them...

In other news, I may have something up that alley coming...a project I'm working on. :salute:

? I'm not sure I understand the question...

You want to see how much 1 Curecoin is worth in different types of Fiat?

Also, what's with these low prices?
Under 0.0009 buy orders on Poloniex! :shock:

You figured my post out pretty well, what's a CC worth if traded for example a BC or LC? Or a dollar?

Also, I, like Torin, would rather fold for T32. I'm giving this a go, told myself that I could still fold while learning something about cryptocurrency, but today's thoughts are that I'll swap back to T32 pretty soon. And as suggested I'd support an effort to get OCF to initiate their own currency or have Pande replicate the folding stats for T32 earned on CC.

I also wondered that if T32 issued their own coin (have no clue if this is doable) that it would attract more folders from around the globe to T32?

You figured my post out pretty well, what's a CC worth if traded for example a BC or LC? Or a dollar?

Also, I, like Torin, would rather fold for T32. I'm giving this a go, told myself that I could still fold while learning something about cryptocurrency, but today's thoughts are that I'll swap back to T32 pretty soon. And as suggested I'd support an effort to get OCF to initiate their own currency or have Pande replicate the folding stats for T32 earned on CC.

I also wondered that if T32 issued their own coin (have no clue if this is doable) that it would attract more folders from around the globe to T32?

It would, we could, it's pretty darn simple...I'm in the process of making a similar coin. I'll keep you guys posted.

we easily could, but the issue is demand and supply, would anyone buy our coin ?
whats curecoin really ? its nothing to do with folding directly, its more like a tipping system for folders of curecoin team and curecoin takes care of the marketing and tries to give the coin value, but do note that its been failing so far, the price has been on a downslope since the release

I dont know about you guys but this has been even more profitable than even vert. Not even talking about like 1/2 the heat. Been averaging .055btc a day for the last 4 days. Better than ~.05 for vert . Been lazy about switching coins lately though.

Yeah but the price... :(

I am still holding my CURE, 48 so far.

I hope it pays off soon, I'm so short on cash right now.
*sigh* Such is life...

Seems like the developers got lazy, no promotion whatsoever...idea was brilliant but the implementation not so much.
We'll see if I can improve on it, might take me a month or so to release my own coin but it should be miles ahead. ;)

Pretty sad to see a pretty cool concept die so quickly. Will be pulling my machines when I get home with our new baby :shock:

Back