• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CureCoin Discussion Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eh, I can't even sell 'em lol... I've had a sell order @ 0.0015 on poloniex for like 3 days now and nothing has moved. I'm wondering if I should put the 9x 7970 back on soloing XPM, or just dump the CC as I mine them for whatever price I can.

What a drag, these first world problems.

Eh, I can't even sell 'em lol... I've had a sell order @ 0.0015 on poloniex for like 3 days now and nothing has moved. I'm wondering if I should put the 9x 7970 back on soloing XPM, or just dump the CC as I mine them for whatever price I can.

What a drag, these first world problems.

I'm holding mine.
I'd consider selling at 0.0015, but I'd like at least 0.002 ....

I'm in a similar boat Fever. My rigs are giving me about 25 to 30 a day but they are hardly worth selling at .0012 and become worth it around .0015 iirc. Glad I was able to sell about 50 or so around the .0022 mark during a pump but have about 125 doing nothing for me. Planning to continue to hold and sell 50% of my holdings.

I'm in a similar boat Fever. My rigs are giving me about 25 to 30 a day but they are hardly worth selling at .0012 and become worth it around .0015 iirc. Glad I was able to sell about 50 or so around the .0022 mark during a pump but have about 125 doing nothing for me. Planning to continue to hold and sell 50% of my holdings.

I can put them to good use :)

Egg friggin xactly. :rofl:.

Im still folding away, but if this doesn't come up soon, I'm going to take my ice cream money and run 100% from GPU mining...

Have not, but it has virtually no volume of sales/buys

Back