• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help overclocking Phenom II x6 1100T

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Give the V_Core a couple of bumps and it won't hurt to add the .05v to the ram

That's fine the socket is good up to ~ 70c try to keep the cores ` 55c

Looks like you've got that magic 4.0 and you're approaching 50c. If this were me I would work at getting the CPU_NB speed up a bit. These CPUs really benefit from that. There will be a selection for the NB speed in your bios try upping it to 2600ish and see how things go

ok I'm unsure which cpu_nb frequency to pick I haven't got 2600mhz but I do have either 2580mhz or 2795mhz

Last edited:
Try 2580 first. If the pc starts go back into bios and check CPU_NB voltage and remember what it is. We'll use that as a reference later. Then run your test

Looks good Scavenger, still room to grow. I would bump the NB speed to 2800 and try again. Then go up on the CPU speed till your cooling runs out or it's just unstable

One of workers failed again should I put vcore to 1.50v

- - - Updated - - -

Socket temp high is 64c

OK, test at the last setting of 216 and the voltage you were using then but with the NB at 2800. We'll see who the culprit is

Back