• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benching Get Together Oct 26th-27th... Now MO. vs OH. vs CA. vs. TX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm sorry guys :cry:

I have to back out. I have an interview with Molex in Little Rock that weekend. :(

It's all good dude... Work comes first.

I kind of figured there were some issues popping up... Thus my reasoning for checking.

Still need to hear from Opty though...

I'll take on Ohio by myself if I have too! LOL... Although... Sounds like it may be Convicted vs. I.M.O.G. Round 2 at this point!

It's all good dude... Work comes first.

I kind of figured there were some issues popping up... Thus my reasoning for checking.

Still need to hear from Opty though...

I'll take on Ohio by myself if I have too! LOL... Although... Sounds like it may be Convicted vs. I.M.O.G. Round 2 at this point!
Convicted...pay meh please

Soh I kin ship u luvly hardwear nde bye som fo mysewf in tyme for uus IMOGs LN2

Or at least sit in his garage and chat with people all night, or maybe pay him LN2-rent

Convicted...pay meh please

Soh I kin ship u luvly hardwear nde bye som fo mysewf in tyme for uus IMOGs LN2

Or at least sit in his garage and chat with people all night, or maybe pay him LN2-rent

Workin' on it bro. :)

Still waitin' on that cash to hit the correct account. I have no clue WHAT is taking so long. :/

Workin' on it bro. :)

Still waitin' on that cash to hit the correct account. I have no clue WHAT is taking so long. :/

Brought to you by banks, We want our money, but to bad if you want yours.

I have this problem alot its really annoying. This is why i go in to do my banking i can usually get them to make the balances hit my accounts quicker this way. Plus i get to hit on the hot teller chicks :D

Brought to you by banks, We want our money, but to bad if you want yours.

I have this problem alot its really annoying. This is why i go in to do my banking i can usually get them to make the balances hit my accounts quicker this way. Plus i get to hit on the hot teller chicks :D

Normally don't have this problem...

The last few times I've gone to transfer money from one account to another though... It's taken WAY longer than usual.

:shrug:

Oook lol, it's just that I set up buys that I had to cancel on for waiting on the money...

One guy offered my 1600 7-8-7 1.35v Mushkin Low Voltage PSC for $50, then I had to pass because he had another buyer.

Oook lol, it's just that I set up buys that I had to cancel on for waiting on the money...

One guy offered my 1600 7-8-7 1.35v Mushkin Low Voltage PSC for $50, then I had to pass because he had another buyer.

Dude... I'm super sorry.

I'll throw in a few extra bucks once the cash hits to help cover the trouble.

You can ask around... I don't normally have these problems.

Dude... I'm super sorry.

I'll throw in a few extra bucks once the cash hits to help cover the trouble.

You can ask around... I don't normally have these problems.
It's not a big deal.
I'm just down a set of PSC currently (PI 2133 CL7 died), would have rather not bought on credit.

I saw your heatware, I don't have any doubts :)

7hrs isn't that bad. You guys are spoiled in your tiny states.

I'm still pretty much a go for that weekend. As long as you don't have cats (Xtreme allergy to them). Is this still on for San Marcos? My Atlanta trip got bumped up to next week, just got back from Louisiana today, and no travel pending.

I'm still pretty much a go for that weekend. As long as you don't have cats (Xtreme allergy to them). Is this still on for San Marcos? My Atlanta trip got bumped up to next week, just got back from Louisiana today, and no travel pending.

I totally forgot to update, but right now I'm not sure I can make anything happen.
Just got a new job and they don't want me to take any time off for a couple months. Need to check my schedule and see what is happening.

Need picked up?
Not 100% sure yet.
That Friday night I will be at my last high school football game, and the seniors might all want to get together and do something after the game.

I think I have a ride, but if it happens to get ridiculously late by the time I have my stuff ready and/or are able to go, I might need a lift late into the night, or just show up Sat morning.

Either way, I know I can attend now at least on Saturday, was a little unsure before between the game and concert on both days.

Well... I guess I'll be taking on Ohio by myself.

Haven't heard anything from Opty... And Dolk is busy.

I've held off as long as I can... But I gotta get my LN2 order in.

ETA: I feel a new "below the belt" avatar coming.... :/

Last edited:
Just me and Jaymz in Ohio. :) (and beepbeep, but he doesn't count)

It will be a 2 month break from benching by the time we face off - hope I'm not too rusty. :eh?:

Back