• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phenom II x6 1055t overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
HWmonitor shows me 30°C per every core and General cpu temp at 40°...Too much for the Idle temp don ´t you think?

During Battlefield 3 on Ultra settings max temperature was 52ºC..pretty nice..is it possible to go higher with the overclock? Will it handle 4ghz?

During Battlefield 3 on Ultra settings max temperature was 52ºC..pretty nice..is it possible to go higher with the overclock? Will it handle 4ghz?

Maybe. Won't hurt to try as long as you don't go crazy with vcore and monitor temps. I wouldn't go higher that 1.55 vcore. Most 1055T's won't go to 4.0 ghz on air but I'm sure some will.

backy6, why haven't you created a "Sig" yet? That's common courtesy on the forum. As threads get long initial info the OP may have provided get's buried.

I've lowered 10 of my FSB so it's 226 x 14, which is only 3.16GHz, both of my CPU VCore 1.43v & CPU/NB Core 1.36v which is still remain the same as the previous post.The only arising concern of mine is, the temp is really high. It reaches up to 69 deg C at the almost end of the 20 min Prime95 Blend Test. Thank you so much for your patience. :))

sorry, trents, I repost this post, just in case if you missed out my reply earlier. Please advise me, thank you

Attachments

• CPU-Z.png
    CPU-Z.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 173
Yming, this is getting very confusing now that backy6 has joined back in. I would really encourage you to start your own thread. I know you were apologetic about hijacking his thread and had backy6 not continued to post it would have been okay but it's evident to me you need to separate now and start your own. Are you the guy who lives in Malaysia with high ambient temps?

It's okay I just wanted to know if it is okey,my vcore is now 1.4v..yming.y can post here if I'll need help I'll write here or on our Slovak forum it's similiar but a lot smaller..thanks:)

Yming, this is getting very confusing now that backy6 has joined back in. I would really encourage you to start your own thread. I know you were apologetic about hijacking his thread and had backy6 not continued to post it would have been okay but it's evident to me you need to separate now and start your own. Are you the guy who lives in Malaysia with high ambient temps?

Yes, I'm so sorry for causing such confusion, I've created my own thread instead which is http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7375923#post7375923

and yes I'm the one who lives in Malaysia with higher ambient temps. Looking forward for your guidance. Thank you.

Only use as much vcore as you need to have a stable system. If you can lower the vcore and pass 2 hr. of Prime95 blend then do it. If you can't pass the longer stress test, don't lower it. You must experiment this way. We can can't tell you what will work for your system or what is best.

Please directly attach your pics with your posts as you see yMingy did in post #46.That makes one less step for those helping you.

Edit: I meant to say, "We can't tell you . . . " not "We can tell you . . ."

Last edited:
Please attach directly to forum! This makes us happy! I can't see anything posted on imgur, photobucket, or imageshack at the very least :-/

DERP.JPG

Clicky paper clip, attach window comes up. Have fun!

Hi,Today I get it past 3,7ghz and I want to know if I´ve done it good

Attachments

• 130102124019.jpg
    130102124019.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 130102124032.jpg
    130102124032.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 130102124041.jpg
    130102124041.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 153
Back