• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benching Get Together Oct 26th-27th... Now MO. vs OH. vs CA. vs. TX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well... Borked another install it seems...

Thats like 6 this weekend....

I've got to hope tomorrow goes better than the last 2 days... Or else I'm gonna get my butt kicked. :/

I did improve our C2D E6550 standing for CPU frequency a bit... BUT... Didn't get to run any of the other benches yet.

Will hammer those out with ANOTHER fresh install tomorrow morning...

Here's the CPU-Z Submission...

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/2324323_

I am getting ready to swap to phasechange and hit the numbers here in a few. 7700 is my best vantage score on water. Before i started hitting diminishing heat returns at 1083mhz vcore.

Running GPUs at the moment. Got a few for the 650ti, going to get more in a bit.
Working 9600gt right now, I already own two of the scores from months and months ago.
Took 3d01 away from kona, 12 hwtpp there. Trying to take 3d03 away from superbg right now...

Just modded a 8600gt ddr2 32sp and strapped the S1 V2 to it, that's next.
Actually next is probably eating lunch and mowing the lawn, but whatever.

Life has come up. Did get a couple scores that I'll submit. Nothing spectacularly good though.

well i am still going strong ed. Getting down the basline 3d points now. once those are all done I'll go back through and do pc marks. Overall my effiency for my numbers is extremely high compared to alot of the ln2 scores out there. So I am on the right track. Which makes me happy.

9600 may or may not be dead. I'm going to be pissed if it is.
Abusing 650 ti, not getting fantastic scores but that's still good for silver cups :D

looks like some serious work going in. great job to all hammering away.

fixxed the mistake HERP DERP.. it was dumb, i was letting it shift power states cause i didn't fix one of the sub settings ....

Took the cup though and now i am pushing for 1300+ igp and 2600ish ram speed

Ya'll better go ahead and give me my new avatar now... Things have not gone well this weekend.

Eh well...

Seems it may not have been the OS that was dead on my REX... But a BIOS instead...

Trying to sort that out now... Kind of rough when you don't have the LCD Poster thing to read post codes.

Good scores everyone. Looks like there were a ton of submissions the last couple days.

I am not bummed about the weekend, Though if i had spent more time ahead of time working with this stuff I would of been alot further along.

Right now i am fighting the limits of phasechange and memory and time. I have to be super fast about my saves cause its crashing shortly there after i am so close to the edge

Nice work all for your hardwork benching! Wish I could have been helping!

Back