• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benching Get Together Oct 26th-27th... Now MO. vs OH. vs CA. vs. TX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm at 718.90
Whether I'll actually find time to bench I don't know.

TJuan is at 322.40

Well, looks like convicted cheated and started early with his suckage... :chair: :D

Global and hardware points are personal, and only benefit the team for 1/10th of total points. So the points above are cool to see captured, but aren't actually what we had talked about competing for. :eh?:

The competition points here are for TPP, because those points count 10/10 for the team. Whoever adds the most TPP, beyond their current total, is the winner. So here are everyone's current totals pulled from this page (http://hwbot.org/team/overclockers.com/#Members):

I.M.O.G. - 2170
Jaymz - 107.8

Convicted - 293.6
moocow (kow_ciller) - 313.30

So for example, if at the end of the weekend I have 2175 TPP and Jaymz has 127.8, the Ohio team will have earned 25 TPP for the competition. If convicted ends up with 273.6, and moocow at 323.30, the Missouri team will have earned -10 TPP for the competition...

So that said... It should be known that there are a couple ways to win. Put up good scores is always a good way. One could also be a real jerk if one were so inclined, and for example, just beat as many scores as possible on this list pulling down another player's TPP: http://hwbot.org/search/submissions...perator=more_or_equal&orderBy=points&limit=20

LOL... I DID put the TPP in Orange for a reason! :D

As for the the "real jerk" method of winning... There's a reason I bought so many 3770K's.... :chair:

Just so happens that plan MAYYYYYY have backfired. LOL... Who knew IB was such a pain!?!?!?

A pain? Far as I can tell it's back to normal OCing, except with a far lower CB :D

I was hoping to get a little viewing and a little benching in this weekend, but it looks like my wife volunteered me to help someone move......
:cry:

Argh!

As of right now it's aimed at Jaymz and his P55-FTW (aka ChipSlaughterer, hopefully it doesn't live up to its reputation) and 655k.

For whatever reason, there is no sound in the video. It's not you, it's them.

Last edited:
New improved post with both streams in it!

No benching, no parsing.

[LSTREAM]overclockers[/LSTREAM]

[LSTREAM]convicted1[/LSTREAM]

Last edited:
960t completed wprime32 at 6.1ghz once. Used wrong version of wprime, efficiency sucked. Reran with right version, but moisture problems.

Spent a while in BIOS on ram and Cpunb. Couldn't run 1600 or 2300. Weird.

Last edited:
Added the point totals and starting standings and such in the first post, in a spoiler.

No, you can't change your team names.

Well... So far I haz none.... So you're doing better than me.

First chip appears to be a dud...

Thawing board... Gonna drop the next in.

Matt... Any input on how to get ROG Connect BCLK to work? I can't for the life of me figure out what's up...

AsBLK or whatever is running BTW...

you have to install the mei? drivers something like that. Some motherboard drivers.

Back